WE ARE HIRING:
Location: Ontario, CA
The Production Assistant Produces products using proprietary software and a vinyl cutter in addition to preparing the product for shipping and managing the inventory including filling orders and the data processing to complete the orders. They will work with their team members to ensure their department is running efficiently.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and a valid California driver’s license. He or she must have great communication and customer service skills, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and a positive attitude. Previous experience is preferred.
- Prepare product for shipping by packaging, labeling and stocking shelves.
- Inventory Management.
- Data Entry.
- Order Processing.
- Light warehouse duties.
- Work closely with team members to ensure things run efficiently.
- Organize workflow to meet contracted timeframes.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and follow up with interactions.
- Light maintenance duties to maintain an organized and clean department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No experience necessary
- Data Entry and Order Processing Experience a PLUS!
- Must be a self-starter, with good communication skills with a strong commitment to being responsible.
- Self-motivated, reliable, honest, energetic, and outgoing.
- Strong attention to detail and clear verbal and written communication.
- Motivated to accept challenges and grow.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Bilingual a PLUS!
APPLY TODAY OR REFER A QUALIFIED FRIEND!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement, and company-paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401 (k)
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ontario, CA 91761: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please email your resume to Monique Estrada: firstname.lastname@example.org